Our Favorite Spring New Home Décor Ideas
Say hello Spring! It’s such a beautiful time of year- perfect for revitalizing your home with a change-up in your décor and spending time making fun memories with friends and family. We have compiled a list of our favorite décor ideas and inspiration and we are excited to share it with you!
- Everyone loves a good mason jar craft, so give this robin’s egg mason jar tutorial a go!
- Grab a couple different sized vases (maybe in hues of blue and green), add in a few sprigs of greenery, and place on your mantel for a simplistic, chic home spring décor look.
- Speaking of freshening up your mantel, consider picking up several fake citrus fruits like lemons and limes, and placing in jars! This adds zing to your room and is super inexpensive!
- How adorable is this art print?! This quote from the song “My Favorite Things” encapsulates the transition from winter to spring so well! Incorporate in your décor with a white pitcher full of pink tulips.
- A tulip wreath is a great way to welcome spring and your guests into your home!
- This rustic farmhouse DIY list has so many great ideas for spring, we couldn’t pick just one to share. Our highlights are the rustic box centerpiece and the succulent pots!
- Build an adorable terrarium! Large or small, these mini-gardens are so fun to create and show off!
- If live plants aren’t your thing, try this simple lantern craft that just exudes springtime!
- Hosting an Easter egg hunt or Easter dinner? Make this festive bunny garland (complete with pom-pom tails)! So cute!
- We started off with a mason jar craft, so we will end with another! Would we truly be building beautiful new home communities in North Carolina if we didn’t? This sweet daisy mason jar craft is a great way to get the family involved in a DIY project!
Get inspired by Spring and the prospect of decorating your new home to match the new season! If you’re looking for an available new home in Raleigh, NC that is well-crafted and built with love, check out our new home communities in the Triangle today!